Research shows that when youth spend time daily in quality diverse afterschool programs they are more successful in school, learn valuable social and emotional skills, build character, strengthen critical thinking strategies and avoid risky behaviors.
We are committed to empowering children and teens for
lifelong success and greater quality of life!
Daily After-school and Summer Schedule Activities:
• Homework completion and one on one tutoring
• Stimulating team activities such as performing and visual arts, science, technology, engineering, mathematics, arts and crafts, sports, online academic and graphic design activities and games, etc.
• Enrichment classes such as career exploration, yoga and meditation, leadership, community compassion, and Youth Council projects
• Evidenced-based positive youth development and parent engagement classes
• Sports and Wellness: daily sports, wellness and nutrition
• Academic and enrichment classes as an extension of school learning led by staff team members and contracted teachers
• Off-site trips to Tampa Bay Area venues as an extension of Center learning
• Family Engagement: parent engagement activities such as workshops and guest speaker events. The Parent Task Force works on meaningful projects for the Center in the community
• Family Supports: We understand that all families sometimes need additional supports to help them be successful. Our wrap-around service partners such as Suncoast Center, Inc. with satellite office on next door is a resource for families.
Cops ‘n Kids staff are available to provide guidance
and direct services…